- MB-438 Metallized Polyester Labels have a permanent adhesive that leaves a checkerboard footprint if removed.
- Designed for rating and serial plates requiring both high-performance and protection against removal
- Ideal for product labeling, asset tracking and general industrial ID
- Withstands solvents and variable temperatures
- Requires minimal handling in order to prevent prematurely exposed checkerboard pattern
B-438 is used to secure identification that indicates if it has been tampered with. It is designed to leave a "CHECKERBOARD" footprint when the label is removed. In addition, a "CHECKERBOARD" pattern will appear on the top surface of the label in order to prevent it from being reused. For use with BBP®31, BBP®33, BBP®35, BBP®37, BradyPrinter i3300, and BradyPrinter S3100.
|Unit of Measure||Roll|
|Material||Tamper-evident Metallised Polyester|
|Brady Material Number||B-438|
|Size||76.2mm x 30.48 Meters|